PVC Strip Curtains is a favourite product for a range of applications in the workplace. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) strip curtains for doors uses strips hanging from a special rail, overlapping each other to form a barrier. This type of door system can be deployed the quickest.
The benefits enjoyed from installing strip curtains may differ from one site to another. In general they will:
- save you electricity
- reduce noise
- promote employee comfort
- improve productivity
- restrict air flow (hot and cold) and with it air pollutants/insect/dust, and
- keep your workplace cleaner
Curtain door components
What parts or components does a strip curtain door consist of?
- a door opening or some form of aperture which requires flexible pvc curtain
- pvc strip curtain rail mounted horizontally at the top of the aperture
- fascia plates to secure each strip to the pvc strip curtain rail (or track), and
- PVC curtain strips hanging vertically from the curtain track to the floor