Impact doors are a hinge type door. They are used in grocery stores, retail stores, restaurants, hotels, warehouses, commercial kitchens and factories in areas with medium to high traffic. Their design makes them:
- lightweight - allowing easy pass through
- auto closing - either by spring mechanism or gravity
- single or double door configuration
- safety window (rigid types)
- low maintenance - clean with detergent and lubricate hinges
- flexible or rigid - depending on type
COMPARISON OF IMPACT TRAFFIC DOORS
HDPE, 13 mm
Restaurant impact doors
Kitchen swing doors
Commercial kitchen swing door
Convenience store, bulk storage area
Offer privacy to restricted area
Tough and durable
Easy pass through
Which impact door will suit your requirements?
Impact doors, both Atmo and Duralite doors, are light weight, easy to open, and offers a smooth pass through action. This allows for safe passage of staff and equipment. Depending on your specific requirements and environment, the one might be better suited than the other.
Join our growing number of satisfied customers.