In our article titled What are Impact Traffic Doors? we noted that impact traffic doors are available in single leaf and double leaf sets. This article will specifically focus on double leaf impact traffic doors.
Definition of impact traffic doors
- by definition it is an impact resistant hinge door
- designed to withstand high volume traffic
- ie pedestrians, (hybrid) pallet jacks, trolleys, reach trucks and order pickers
- over an extended period of time
- in the commercial and industrial workplace.
We have a short video clip of a commercial kitchen double swing door in action.
Where to find impact traffic doors?
Specifications double leaf impact traffic doors
1 225 mm to 2 445 mm
1 980 mm to 3 050 mm
1 375 mm to 2 595 mm
2 055 mm to 3 125 mm
Mild steel with galvanizing, powder coated or stainless stell cladding
Yes, 2, clear Polycarbonate
Perimeter edge gasket
Water and soap
Safe temperature range
-20ºC to +35ºC
Doors are available either as DIY kit or Strip Curtain Solutions can supply and install. If you have any questions about the kitchen traffic doors or restaurant traffic doors we offer, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will gladly assist you.